There are many reasons to join a synagogue and be part of a special community. Here are just a few reasons to join Beth Am:
- Our Clergy: Access to our dedicated Clergy for life cycle events, religious and spiritual needs, counseling, and hospital visits. High Holiday tickets for your entire family, including all single children up to age 26.
- Fair Share Dues: Self-assessed, no building fee, membership pledge. Read more here.
- Religious School: Engaging Religious School available for kindergarten to high school students.
- Youth: Youth programming for 5th grade and older.
- Worship: Opportunities to participate in uplifting worship experiences, including family, tot, and musical Shabbat.
- Social Action: Volunteer with the Beth Am community and become engaged with organizations both locally and internationally.
- Lifelong Learning: Experience the excitement of lifelong Jewish learning through Torah Study, Lunch & Learn, and more.
- Sisterhood & Men’s Club: Participate in the amazing programming of our congregant run groups that are known in the community for their inclusiveness, outreach, and unique offerings.
If you would like information on an upcoming Shabbat and programs, a tour of the building or information about school, or to set up a coffee date with the clergy, please contact Marcy Chez.