The Finance Committee is responsible for maintaining a healthy financial status for the Congregation. Committee members should have a background in finance.
Chair: Finance Vice President (Les Sglnick)
- Continue to maintain and reevaluate (as necessary) a Fair Dues Structure.
- Continue to educate congregants and prospective members on the benefits of the Fair Dues Structure.
- Establish, maintain, and adjust (as necessary) the budget.
- Evaluate the expenditures of the Congregation.
- Oversee investments.
- Plan for long-term savings.
Contact the office for more details firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (847) 383-5017.