The Personnel Committee is charged with the responsibility of putting the right people and resources in place to ensure the most effective operations within the Congregation.
Chair: Ed Zare and Emmet Goldberg
- Create an organizational structure to meet the needs of the temple as dictated by the board.
- Organize, hire, and maintain the professional and support staff and volunteers.
- Identify job descriptions.
- Conduct annual review.
- Implement a Conflict Management Process
- Elicit feedback from the Congregation.
Contact the office for more details email@example.com or by phone (847) 383-5017.