The Education Committee is charged with responsibility of working in collaboration with the Rabbi Educator to instill a value of (life long) Jewish learning and engagement of our preK-12 grade learners and their families.
Chair: Education Vice President (Heather Swolsky) and Rabbi Prass
- Search for and solidify a contract for Religious and Hebrew School location.
- Plan and implement an annual Morim / Madrichim appreciation.
- Identify and implement opportunities to build relationships between parents and parents and teachers
- Solicit and respond to constructive feedback from the congregation.
- Fundraise for the school.
Contact the office for more details email@example.com or by phone (847) 383-5017.