9/20 Today in class we worked on:
- Played icebreaker games to get to know each other
- Warmed up with a review of 5 Hebrew letters and vowels
- Looked through the textbook we will be using
- Began our first unit learning all about the Barkhu
- Learned Barkhu prayer vocabulary with a variety of activities
- We had a terrific first day!
Homework to be completed by next class:
- No homework this week.
- Beginning next session, students will be assigned a workbook page to complete to reinforce what we did in class. This should take between 5-10 minutes to complete. If it ever takes longer, please have your student stop working and we will complete it together in class.